Sunday, April 5, 2009

When is "Enough" Enough?

The Bush Administration was by no means perfect. I can say that without a hedge. But they didn't send us $750 billion into ear-marked debt, which I personally see as a good thing. The Bush Administration didn't try to control the minute details of people's business and personal lives. Again, I see this as a good thing.

I've read a few articles this week that are kind of disturbing, the most recent of which came from my room mate: Obama Wants to Control the Banks. THAT scares me. And THIS article has a point. While dish washing detergent is probably a bit extreme, I agree that the "straw that broke the camel's back" is just that: a straw. Something unimportant and minute.

And, if it comes to something like this, where does that put me, as a christian, in terms of supporting my government, which God says is ordained by him, and supporting my fellow Americans?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out to modify it as much as good then go on to purchase a sequence of shots.
Second, have the subject matter surface at a clock.

Here is my page; red air max

Anonymous said...

1996 started off 14-volume Ayashi no Ceres bringing Watase a excellent award.
You are likely to not want go over the roof and examine it for pointless.
Nail varnish was put on in both historical Egypt and very old China to display royalty.

It is also elastic and refractive in nature. http://fetishfinder.
net/EvelyneAr