Thursday, January 31, 2008

Get Your Own Drink 'Cuz, Baby, This Chai Is MINE

Okay, so maybe I'm a little possessive of my chai - especially when it's warm, vanilla chai that has been made right for the first time in, oh... who knows how long.
Like every time Melody and I make our way down to the amazing coffee shop, I purchased Chai - my drink of choice.
You'd be surprised about how often a deceivingly simple drink is messed up. I mean, it's black tea with some spices, right?
However, they only make it right in 1/3 coffee shops in Goshen (Dutch Bakery, thank you) NO coffee shops in Warsaw (but then, it is Courthouse Coffee... they don't make anything well -- sorry), and the only coffee shop in Syracuse (Cool Beans... yum). Starbucks is, of course, completely hopeless. That's not fair, they are better than the Electric Brew. Hmmm... not saying much.

In any case, on occasions in which I do get to have a nice, yummy glass.... it's MINE.

1 comment:

Melody said...

You know, I like the vanilla chai at Courthouse alright, but then I always have them pump chocolate into it. That's one thing Goshen makes me really miss, good coffee houses.