Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I'm really excited. One of the girls I work with is lending me the 5th season of "Smallville." I just love this show. Not only is Tom Welling incredibly attractive, but the rest of the actors are attractive, as well. That makes me happy.

Ironically, this morning my article for my journalism internship was on "Superman Bedroom Themes." Sometimes, I wonder. I mean, really, how many people are truly interested in things of this nature? I don't honestly mind, because somewhere down the road, it might be a good article to have in my portfolio. I doubt it, but there's always a chance. Many of the others have been useful. But this one just doesn't seem to be one of the ones that will be.

New job content writing. Really really excited.

Need to call Best Buy. My computer just randomly turns off, my battery has five minutes on it when fully charged, and every time it does that, I fear that I'm going to lose everything. Quite obviously, that would be a bad thing.

No comments: