Friday, January 26, 2007

Tagged

I got tagged. I haven't done one of these things in awhile, but Lindsay Alice (L.A.) tagged me, so... it happens.

1. What's the most fun work you've ever done, and why?
-It's a toss up between selling people candy at Fannie May (especially on Valentine's Day when males come pouring in begging for advice) and sliding around on the floor at Steak 'N Shake in an attempt to "clean" it. Hehe.

2. Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do but wish you did (one sentence max).
-I miss having sleepovers and sleeping in sleeping bags on the floor eating tons of junk food.

3. Name one thing you've always wanted to do but keep putting it off (one sentence max).
-I want to learn Italian and go to Italy, but I haven't much money.

4. What two things would you most like to learn or be better at, and why? (two sentences max)
-I would like to be a better writer, because there is always room for improvement, and you can always learn something new.
-I would like to learn to be better at relationships, because relationships of all kinds are important and necessary, and you can always learn more about yourself and others.

5. If you could take a class/workshop/apprentice from anyone in the world, living or dead, who would it be, and what would you hope to learn?
-I would take another French class from my terrible French professor who taught me more than I've ever learned from anyone. I would want to more about the history, culture, literature, and grammar of the French language.

6. What three words might your best friends and family use to describe you?
-Optimistic. Random. "Sweet."

7. Now list two more words you wish described you...
-Gorgeous. Graceful.

8. What are your top three passions (can be current or past, work, hobbies, or causes - three sentences max)?
-These are fairly obvious, I suppose, but in no particular order: God, and being a light for Him, even when I don't like him very much (which does happen). Writing. Languages (in particular French) because language is important for understanding people of other cultures, and avoiding miscommunicating with people in general.

9. Write-and-answer-one more question that YOU would ask someone (with answer in three sentences max):
Question: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go, and why?

Answer: I would go to Rome, Italy because it has history, culture, and beauty. And I've always wanted to go there.

10. Tag two people.
-I don't know two people that have blogs. At least not actual blogs. Myspace blogs. Does that count?
We'll say yes. Bethany and Sarah B

No comments: